Announcing the 2.5 Software Update
GVS Reliability Products and Optical Motion Technologies is pleased to announce the newest update to the award-winning software for the Iris M™ and Iris MX™ systems from RDI Technologies. This new update will be available for all eligible customers. It will expand the use of Motion Amplification™ software to new applications and make it easier and more robust to use.
Key Features in the 2.5 Software Release
- Analysis of Rotating Shafts: Several features related to the analysis of rotating shafts have been added including shaft inspection recordings, high-density recordings, shaft turning speed detection, shaft displacement measurements.
- Enhanced MP4 Export: MP4 export now lets you specify the resolution format and quality of the video that is produced. Users will be able to select Full HD, HD, and SD formats enabling them to control the size and quality of the files.
- Trim Recordings: Motion Amplification™ now supports the ability to trim unwanted content from existing recordings.
- Relative Phase Calculations: Motion Amplification™ now supports relative phase calculations. Specify a phase reference and frequency of interest and relative phase values will be calculated for all of the displayed waveforms. This will allow the user to not only be able to see that an asset is out of phase but also calculate an exact number to pinpoint relative motion within the context of an image and more effectively find the fault.
- Filtering: More efficient filtering options allow users to filter based on amplitude thresholds and isolation of peaks using a graphical interface.
- Batch Amplification: Users will also be able to apply Motion Amplification™ to entire batches of data, preventing the user from having to wait on the amplification of individual recordings.
Free 1-Hour Short-Course on the New 2.5 Features for Customers
We are offering a live free one-hour short-course for our customers on all the new updates in version 2.5 of the software. Our expert will take you through each of the features and give you advice on how to use them in the field. The live sessions will be held on the following dates and times:
August 8, 2019, at 3 PM EDT
August 13, 2019, at 10 AM EDT
August 13, 2019 at 7 PM EDT
August 15, 2019, at 3:30 PM EDT
*Space is limited so reserve your spot today – Click below to registerRegister for the 1-Hour Short-Course on the New Features
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information on the 2.5V software update